Two cosy log cabins in the heart of Northumbria.
An ideal base for visiting this beautiful part of the country.
Get away from it all
Welcome to our lovely Northumbrian self-catering log cabins. Close to the village of Longframlington and close to the beautiful Cheviot Hills. Ideal for walking (dogs love it) and the countryside and beaches.
With only 14 small cabins on the park, the lodges will feel very private when you look from your veranda over the unspoilt views of the open countryside.
On site there is a coin-operated laundrette, ironing facilities, a covered barbeque and children’s play area. In addition the cabins are only a fifteen minute walk or a three minute drive to the local amenities including a handful of shops (award winning corner shop and butcher), 2 pubs serving food, 2 churches a large village green with play area and hard court 5-a-side pitch/tennis court and a large enclosed dog walking area.
- Bed Linen & Towels provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Microwave, Gas Hob /electric oven, Fridge with small ice compartment.
- Dining area to seat 4.
- Double bedroom.
- Sofa Bed in living room.
- Shower room.
High chair and cot if required.
- Television / DVD.
- Flame effect electric fire.
- Hair dryer.
- Washing up liquid / cloth / tea towel.
- Outside seating on veranda.
- Use of communal BBQ area and children’s play area.
- Peace and quiet.